We are happy to accept referrals to the FASDs clinic from across the UK assuming the following conditions are met:
- Referrals must come from either a healthcare
practitioner such as a GP or paediatrician or from a formal court referral
- Children generally should be six years or over although children between three and six may be accepted following discussion with the team
- Testing to rule out other genetic disorders must be completed before referrals are made
- A clear history of maternal alcohol
consumption during pregnancy must be available
- Individual funding from the person's local healthcare commissioner must be confirmed in writing. We also accept private payments. Details of the current cost can be obtained by contacting the clinical team.