While a new website is developed for the new emotional wellbeing and mental health service, we are keeping the Mindsight Surrey CAMHS service information available. This page may therefore contain incomplete or out of date information and may not reflect the new service. Find out more.
These self-help materials may help you understand more about mental health problems and how they are treated (please note, we are not responsible for the content of external websites).
- This is a helpful guide from the Royal College of Psychiatrists for parents and carers of children and young people who have anxiety
- This is information for parents or carers of young people who self-harm
- This page has lots of self-help resources for young people
- This resource is aimed at young people who have anxiety
- This page contrains help sheets that you can download to support with a range of mental health problems