Many of our public events due to take place have been cancelled/ altered to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Lived Experience Group: Building our new hospitals. Tuesday 31 March
- FoCUS meetings – April meetings will be held online. See meeting agendas for further information.
- Public Board meeting, 8 April – The Board will still meet to continue any essential business, but this meeting will not be open to the public at this time. Minutes from the meetings will be published here in due course.
- Nepalese Conference: Breaking the Barriers to Mental Health Care, 29 April
- Members’ event: ADHD in Children and Adults, 20 May
- Suicide Prevention Information Network, 27 May
- Members' event, 21 July
If you are unsure whether an event is cancelled, please contact the event organiser directly.