By becoming a member of our NHS Foundation Trust you will:
- Join over 5,000 other local people in your support of mental health, learning disability and drug and alcohol services in Surrey and north east Hampshire
- Receive Partnership People, our quarterly newsletter
- Be invited to give your views about our services
- Have a say on our future service developments
- Be able to take part in events and debates to help put an end to stigma
- Be eligible to stand for election as a Governor to represent members on our Council of Governors
- Enjoy money saving offers and discounts from leading high street and online retailers.
Membership is free and is open to everyone living in England who is over 14. Your level of involvement is entirely up to you and you can adjust this as your circumstances change. If you are a member of another Foundation Trust you can still become a member of ours.
New members are asked to select which constituency they would like to join – either our public constituency or our service user and carer constituency. To join the latter constituency you or someone you care for must have used Trust services in the past 5 years.
We work with Healthcare Service Discounts so that as a member you can enjoy money saving offers from a variety of leading brands and retailers.Healthcare Service Discounts
To become a member please complete our online form. To talk to a member of staff please call our membership team on 01372 216164.Complete our membership form
Our promise to you
We'll keep your personal details safe and secure and will only use the information you provide us with for membership purposes. We'll only use your email address to send you member and Trust information.
You can find out additional information on how and why we use your information by viewing our members' privacy notice.