We are looking for innovative consultants to join and complement our experienced Developmental Paediatricians and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry teams covering Epsom, Redhill, Ashford Hospital and Frimley.
It’s an exciting time to join the team and be part of future service developments that will bring much wider benefits to the mental health and well-being of Surrey’s children and young people.
Full and Part time PAs are available so we can be flexible to suit you.
Find out more about our current vacancies for:
- Consultants in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Consultants in Community/ Developmental Paediatrics
- Specialty Doctors in Community/ Developmental Paediatrics
or visit NHS jobs to view all our medical vacancies:View our current medical vacancies
What we're looking for...
We're looking for colleagues who share our values:
- Hard working
- Committed to the task at hand
- Aspiring to develop and deliver leadership to their teams - whether or not holding a formal leadership role
- Good and able communicators to both young people and care givers
- Committed to delivering safe and evidence based care
- Self-aware and able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Looking to work with the Trust to develop their careers that best balance their interests with what the appointed role requires
Interested? Come and meet us
Moving to a new Trust or new area can be tricky, and we appreciate that it can be a big decision. To help you choose the right role for you and the right location for your family, we encourage you to come for an informal visit. We can talk you through the roles you're interested in, the team and division, our Trust, and everything that Surrey has to offer.
To arrange a visit please email:
- Dr Lisa Wall, Consultant Developmental Paediatrician and Clinical Lead, on Lisa.Wall@nhs.net
- Dr Fivos Cacoullis, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Phil Ferreira-Lay, Clinical Director & Consultant Child Psychiatrist, on email@example.com
Find out more about the Trust on our main recruitment pages.