Life in Surrey offers you & your family fantastic schools, beautiful countryside, bustling districts with fantastic leisure opportunities, & historic market towns with a vibrant café culture.
With all this on your doorstep, it might feel like you're a million miles from the capital - but our excellent road and rail network means you can in central London within forty minutes. You're also just a quick hop from the South coast, and if you feel like venturing further afield then Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within easy reach.
- Southwest Trains provide services to and from London Waterloo
- Southern operates to and from London Victoria
- Easy access to the M25, M3, M23
- Heathrow airport within 20 miles
- Gatwick airport within 20 miles
Want to find out more?
Check out these local websites to discover more about what Surrey can offer you:
- Surrey County Council for details of schools, services, and leisure opportunities
- Surrey Tourist Information to find out about local attractions and places of interest
Find out more about the Trust on our main recruitment pages.