Surrey KT19 8PH,
Telephone: 01372 203 096
Fax: 01372 203 458
Service Manager: Suzanne Cain
Out of Hours Contact
Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0800 915 4644
SMS texting for people with speech or hearing difficulties: 07717 989 024
Next Generation Text Service App or Textphone users (www.ngts.org.uk): 18001 0800 915 4644
CAMHS Children in Care (3Cs) is a multi-disciplinary team who delivers specialist skills and training to provide a dedicated CAMHS service for children in care aged 0-18 and their carers.
Our work is underpinned by evidence-based practice and research that supports us in developing our understanding of how best to meet the needs of this diverse and often complex group of children and young people.
We aim to provide the best possible service to Surrey’s children and young people in care. To facilitate this, we offer support and guidance to the carers and to the professional network caring for the child or young person in order to promote placement stability, enduring emotional and psychological wellbeing and the opportunity for children and young people to reach their fullest potential in adulthood.
- Advice, consultation and training to the professional networks responsible for the care of children and young people in care
- Consultation meetings, therapeutic assessments and post assessment therapeutic interventions for children, young people and their carers
- Additional advice and support to foster carers and residential staff via monthly therapeutic support groups and external facilitation to staff teams
- 3Cs facilitation to support access to the CAMHS services out of county for children and young people in care
- Facilitation and provision of multi-agency and multi-disciplinary assessments and therapeutic treatment plans for potentially high risk or complex cases.
To find us, please use the map on the right or download a printable map.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
- Call CAMHS Single Point of Access: 0300 222 5755 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -12pm Saturday)
- Write to us: CAMHS Single Point of Access, First Floor Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PU
- Use our secure portal
Social workers from the below teams should make referrals through CAMHS social work referral pathway:
- Child in Need
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities
Any looked after child up to 18 years of age living in Surrey and within 20 miles of the Surrey border who have an emotional or mental health need.