CAMHS Single Point of Access,
Surrey GU1 4PU,
Telephone: 0300 222 5755
We are open:
- 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
- 9am - 12pm on Saturdays
Our Behaviour and Neurodevelopment Service (sometimes referred to as BEN) provides information, advice, guidance and treatment for children, young people and their families where neurodevelopmental disorders are suspected (pre-diagnosis) and diagnosed. Our service focuses on disorders such as autistic spectrum disorder (ASD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and foetal alcohol syndrome, as well as broader behavioural difficulties.
What we do
We work closely with colleagues in health, education and social services to ensure children and young people receive appropriate advice and support. Our team of expert staff provide:
- Assessment and diagnosis for ASD/ADHD and other related difficulties
- Parent/carer advice and guidance sessions
- Parent groups Individual care sessions (up to 10)
Treatments offered include psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, social skills development and medication.
When a young person reaches 18 he or she may move into adult services and we will support the transition.
For more information you can read our service leaflet here. An easy read version of the service leaflet is available by clicking here.
We have lots of clinics within Surrey and usually you would see us in the nearest one to your home or school. Please see below the main clinic locations:-
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
- Call CAMHS Single Point of Access: 0300 222 5755 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -12pm Saturday)
- Write to us: CAMHS Single Point of Access, First Floor Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PU
- Use our secure portal
Social workers from the below teams should make referrals through CAMHS social work referral pathway:
- Child in Need
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities
Referrals can be made by all health, social care and education practitioners.
All children and young people need to be registered with a GP in Surrey to be referred to Mindsight Surrey CAMHS.