Between 57-59 Worplesdon Road,
Surrey GU2 9RS,
Telephone: 01483 517 190
Fax: 01483 564 925
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Service Manager: Laura Craggs
Team Manager: Emma Mapes
Out of Hours Contact
Extended Hope: 01483 517898
Telephone advice and support for children, young people and families.
Ask to be put through to Extended Hope. Lines are open 5pm-11pm.
Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0800 915 4644
SMS texting for people with speech or hearing difficulties: 07717 989 024
Next Generation Text Service App or Textphone users (www.ngts.org.uk): 18001 0800 915 4644
Lines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
For all referrals to the Hope Service please see link below:
The young person:
• Is aged 11-18 years.
• Has significant mental health, emotional, behavioural, social and educational difficulties which are likely to lead to family or placement breakdown.
• Is an active case in Tier 3 CAMHS or Surrey Children’s Services, with a designated CAMHS consultant or case holding social worker.
• Is currently in Tier 4/ or Out of County provision with a plan to return to their community in Surrey.
• Has presented as a psychiatric emergency requiring assessment for Tier 4 admission.
• Has had access to other appropriate services such as 3Cs, Family Support Service, before being referred to Hope.
For more information see www.hopeservice.org.uk
To contact the service email: firstname.lastname@example.org