West Park Road,
Surrey KT19 8PB,
Telephone: 01372 203 404
Fax: 01372 203 406
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
Service Manager: Laura Craggs
Team Manager : Lauren Taylor
Out of Hours Contact
Extended Hope 5pm-11pm - 01483 517898. (Extended Duty Team). Ask to be put through to Extended Hope.
Trust Crisis Line: 0300 456 8342
SMS texting for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: 07717 989 024
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
For all referrals to the Hope Service please see link below:
The young person:
• Is aged 11-18 years.
• Has significant mental health, emotional, behavioural, social and educational difficulties which are likely to lead to family or placement breakdown.
• Is an active case in Tier 3 CAMHS or Surrey Children’s Services, with a designated CAMHS consultant or case holding social worker.
• Is currently in Tier 4/ or Out of County provision with a plan to return to their community in Surrey.
• Has presented as a psychiatric emergency requiring assessment for Tier 4 admission.
• Has had access to other appropriate services such as 3Cs, Family Support Service, before being referred to Hope.
For more information see www.hopeservice.org.uk
To contact the service email: email@example.com