Surrey KT22 8DP,
Telephone: 01372 363 655
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Joint Managers: Louise Paque and Rebecca Robertson
Out of Hours Contact
Trust Crisis Line: 0300 456 8342
SMS texting for people who are deaf or hard of hearing: 07717 989 024
Surrey Family Support Service (FSS) leads the development and implementation of the 'No Labels' service to engage with young people who are leading chaotic lives and do not readily engage with services.
The Family Support Service provide an integrated health, social care and education service which is able to deliver improved outcomes for young people whilst reducing the need for specialist mental health services.
The key objective is to support young people who:
- are 16-19 years old and not in education, employment or training
- are 10-17 years old and are in the youth justice system
- display a range of risk factors linked to becoming NEET or offending.
The combination of integrated support to vulnerable adolescents and blend of skills has delivered outstanding outcomes for the young people in Surrey. This has meant that Surrey’s young people are now more likely to be successful participating in education, training and employment and less likely to be involved in the criminal justice system than young people anywhere else in the country.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
- Call CAMHS One Stop: 0300 222 5755 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -12pm Saturday)
- Write to us: CAMHS One Stop, First Floor Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PU
- Use our secure portal
Social workers from the below teams should make referrals through CAMHS social work referral pathway:
- Child in Need
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities