Surrey KT15 3HP,
Telephone: 01932 347 434
Eikon is a charity that aims to improve outcomes for young people, building their resilience, wellbeing and aspirations. Eikon provides support in schools, for families and in communities, to help overcome difficulties before they escalate.
Eikon is a partner in the Mindsight Surrey CAMH Service. As well as promoting wellbeing in schools, Eikon manages the counselling services delivered in local communities through our partners Learning Space, Relate West Surrey, Step by Step and YMCA East Surrey.
Our vision is to develop happy, thriving and resilient young adults who contribute positively to society.
Our Aims and Objectives:
Eikon’s programmes aim to support young people by:
- Inspiring greater self-confidence, aspiration, and resilience
- Enabling them to make positive, independent decisions
- Helping them become positive citizens in their community
Eikon strongly believes in early intervention - helping young people overcome difficult personal issues, before they become long-term, damaging problems.
For more information visit eikon.org.uk
- Surrey Heath
- Call CAMHS Single Point of Access: 0300 222 5755 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -12pm Saturday)
- Write to us: CAMHS Single Point of Access, First Floor Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PU
- Use our secure portal
Social workers from the below teams should make referrals through CAMHS social work referral pathway:
- Child in Need
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities
We accept referrals from health, social care or education practitioners such as a GP or teacher.
All children and young people need to be registered with a GP in Surrey to be referred to Mindsight Surrey CAMHS.