Learning Space ,
Dean House Farm,
Surrey RH5 5DL,
Telephone: 01306 631951
Service Manager: Gill North
Learning Space provides up to six 1:1 sessions for children and young people aged 5 – 18 years who need support with mental health and emotional well-being issues such as anxiety, isolation, bullying, friendships, and difficulties with anger or bereavement.
Our team consists of highly skilled practitioners with specialist knowledge and experience in education and social care. We are all further trained in solution focused thinking – a therapeutic approach which is about being brief and focusing on solutions, rather than on problems.
Sessions take place in Tadworth or Guildford.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
- Call CAMHS Single Point of Access: 0300 222 5755 (8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am -12pm Saturday)
- Write to us: CAMHS Single Point of Access, First Floor Dominion House, Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4PU
- Use our secure portal
Social workers from the below teams should make referrals through CAMHS social work referral pathway:
- Child in Need
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities
5-18 year olds who need support with :-
- Mental health or emotional well-being issues including anxiety, low self-esteem, anger, bullying and friendships
- Family issues such as bereavement, young carer or parental separation
- School issues such as risk of exclusion, negative behaviour or poor school attendance