UPDATE: 14/12/18 - the phone issues have been fixed and should be operating as normal. Thank you for your patience during this time.
We’ve learned that there are intermittent issues with the phone lines at Unither House in Chertsey this morning.
BT engineers are currently working to resolve the issues and we will update the website as we know more.
The teams affected are:
- Arts Therapies: North West Surrey
- CAMHS Community Team North West: Chertsey
- CAMHS Learning Disability Team: North West
- Community Forensic Mental Health Team
- Community Mental Health Recovery Service: Runnymede and Spelthorne
- Community Mental Health Team for Older People - Runnymede and West Elmbridge
- Community Mental Health Team for Older People – Woking
- Community Team for People who have a Learning Disability: North West Surrey
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIIP) - West Surrey and NE Hants
- Intensive Support Team for Dementia
- Mind Matters
- Perinatal Mental Health NW Surrey
- Psychotherapy: North West Surrey