Our diverse range of services offers a wide variety of opportunities to members of the Allied Health Professions, including roles for physiotherapists, occupational therapists, arts and music therapists, as well as for dieticians and speech and language therapists.
We can offer you:
- A wide range of working environments, including forensic & children’s mental health. Visit our Service A-Z to find out more.
- Pioneering teams in areas as diverse as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder & Technology Integrated Health Management for dementia
- Roles that can be tailored to suit you
- The space to innovate and develop, with many opportunities to build your skillbase through ongoing professional development
- Competitive salaries for all staff
- Relocation expenses & ‘golden hellos’ may also be available.