We can offer you:
- A wide range of working environments, including forensic & children’s mental health. Visit our Service A-Z to find out more.
- Pioneering teams in areas as diverse as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder & Technology Integrated Health Management for dementia
- Roles that can be tailored to suit you
- The space to innovate and develop, with many opportunities to build your skillbase through ongoing professional development
- Competitive salaries for all staff
- Relocation expenses & ‘golden hellos’ may also be available.
"Surrey and Borders has supported me to set up and run the first ever clinic for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in the UK, now a national clinic."
"Working for Surrey and Borders has supported and facilitated my development of Neurodevelopmental services. I was supported to set up and run the first ever clinic for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in the UK, now a national clinic.
Also, with the support of the Trust, I have been able to work closely with managers and commissioners to clinically lead one of the biggest Adult Neurodevelopmental Services in the SE of England for both Autistic Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. This service continues to grow and expand due to its innovative approach and desire for excellence.
It has been possible for me to innovate and make real change for people we look after."
Raja Mukherjee Consultant Psychiatrist, Clinical Lead Adult NDD,CCIO PLD
Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Service, Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust.
Inspired to join our team?
Contact us by emailing email@example.com or ring 0300 5555 222 and ask for Human Resources.View our current medical vacancies