It's important to us that staff thrive personally and professionally in an encouraging and non-discriminatory environment and we want everyone to feel comfortable and able to be themsleves.
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender network offers support to staff with issues relating to sexual orientation and gender identity in the workplace.
We welcome staff who do not identify as LGBT and invite you to become an ally to help us with promoting LGBT interests and equality at work.
- To provide a safe place for all staff to raise LGBT issues, access advice and get peer support
- To work together to identify and support the needs of LGBT staff, or those who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity
- To address concerns and challenge discrimination
- To help the Trust develop and implement policies and procedures for LGBT staff and people who use services
- To educate staff about LGBT issues and best practice in sexual orientation or gender identity
- To encourage staff to become LGBT allies and join our network
How to join
It's easy to join, to find out more contact the network by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.