We can offer you:
- A wide range of working environments, including forensic & children’s mental health. Visit our Service A-Z to find out more.
- Pioneering teams in areas as diverse as Early Intervention in Psychosis & our IAPT service, Mind Matters
- Roles that can be tailored to suit you
- The space to innovate and develop, with many opportunities to build your skillbase through ongoing professional development
- Competitive salaries for all staff
- Relocation expenses & ‘golden hellos’ may also be available.
Interested in joining us?
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0300 5555 222 and ask for Human Resources.