We can offer you:
- A wide range of working environments, including forensic & children’s mental health. Visit our Service A-Z to find out more.
- Pioneering teams in areas as diverse as Early Intervention in Psychosis & our IAPT service, Mind Matters
- Roles that can be tailored to suit you
- The space to innovate and develop, with many opportunities to build your skillbase through ongoing professional development
- Competitive salaries for all staff
- Relocation expenses & ‘golden hellos’ may also be available.
Inspired to join Surrey and Borders?
To discuss opportunities in our Children and Young People's Service, including Developmental Paediatrics, please contact Simon Dean.
For all other vacancy enquiries, please ring 0300 5555 222 and ask for Human Resources.