If you are a nurse thinking of returning to practice, then we can help
We can support nurses through your return to practice programme, helping you acheive re-registration. Our return to practice programmes are provided at several partner universities, including Surrey, Brighton, Kingston, and Southend.
The part-time return to practice programme will help you regain your confidence and refresh your skills, expertise, and knowledge. We provide clinical placements to enable you to practice your skills, ready for re-registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
We can provide:
- clinical placements in Mental Health and learning disabilities
- allocated mentor or practice co-ordinator
- options for paid work as a support worker during your return to practice studies
- guaranteed job interview on re-registration
- access to e-learning and other courses to help build your knowledge