Our Council of Governors is made up of people who have been elected by their fellow members and of professionals from organisations closely linked with Surrey and Borders. Our Governors hold the Board of Directors to account for the Trust’s performance and represent the interests of our members and local communities.
Public meetings are held four times a year and the duties of our Governors include:
- Appointing or removing the Chair and Non Executive Directors
- Approving the appointment of the Chief Executive
- Deciding the terms and conditions of the Chair and Non Executive Directors
- Appointing the Trust’s auditors and receiving audit reports
- Scrutinising the Trust’s annual plans