Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and north east Hampshire.
We also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
We deliver high quality care across our 140 services, all of which are registered with the Care Quality Commission. Individual treatment and support, which helps people work towards recovery, is at the heart of everything we do.
To help us achieve this we employ 2,400 staff serving a population of 1.3 million. Our services are provided in community settings, hospitals and residential homes with an emphasis on providing local treatment and support close to people's homes wherever possible.
We actively seek to engage people who use our services and our communities in improving the mental wellbeing of the local population. As a Foundation Trust we have over 7,300 public members.
Our partnership agreement with Surrey County Council allows us to offer integrated health and social care to meet people's full range of needs. We work closely with other NHS and voluntary sector organisations who provide services and support people who use services and carers.
The Trust was formed on 1 April 2005 following the merger of Surrey Hampshire Borders NHS Trust, Surrey Oaklands NHS Trust and North West Surrey Partnership NHS Trust. We achieved Foundation Trust status on 1 May 2008.
Download our Statement of Purpose
We provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Talking therapies services for adults with mild to moderate mental ill-health
- Community and hospital mental health services for adults and older adults with severe and/or complex illnesses
- Community mental health services for children and adolescents
- Community drug and alcohol services for adults in Surrey and Brighton & Hove
- Hospital drug and alcohol services for adults in Surrey
- Community and residential learning disability health care services in Surrey for people of all ages
- Residential learning disability social care services for people in Surrey
- Community eating disorder services for young people and adults in Surrey
- Community forensic mental health services in Surrey
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder clinic, national referral service
- Other specialist services in Surrey
For further details please visit our Services pages.