Information on how to request your records is contained in our ‘Access to Health Records Guidance’ which can be downloaded by clicking the link. You might also find useful this definition of what the Trust would consider to be a 'complex request'.

To make a request please complete our Right to Access Request form.


Or write to:

Records Manager
Records Management
Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
18 Mole Business Park,
Randall's Road,
KT22 7AD