Our charitable fund is registered with the Charity Commission as the umbrella charity for all funds held on trust for the benefit of people who use our services and staff.

The money we receive for the charitable fund is held separately from the normal funds of the Trust, and is used to buy items that we could not otherwise afford or would have to wait for, thereby improving the health, social care and quality of life for our communities.

To find out more about our approach to donations, please refer to our Charitable Funds policy.

If you have any questions about donating to our charitable fund, please contact our Finance and Charitable Fund Accountants on 01372 216018

How to donate

Just Giving

The easiest way to donate is online through our Just Giving website at www.justgiving.com/sabp.

Complete our donation form

If you would like to make a one-off donation by cash (if under £25) or by cheque, please download our donation form.

If you would like your donation to be used for a specific purpose, please state this on the form - otherwise it will be added to the general fund for people who use services and staff.

Please note that for our audit purposes, your form must be countersigned by two members of Surrey and Borders staff. 

Gift Aid

If you are a taxpayer in the UK we can increase the value of your donation by reclaiming the tax on your donation. Please complete the declaration on the donation form of you are happy to do this.

Online banking

If you would like to make a donation using online banking, please contact Katie Abbott Senior Financial Accountant: katie.abbott@sabp.nhs.uk  01372 216018

Payroll Giving

Making a regular donation to the Trust allows us to plan regular improvements to the quality of life of people who use our services.

You can choose to donate through payroll giving, so your employer deducts the donation from your salary each month, before tax is taken.

Please contact Katie Abbott Senior Financial Accountant:  katie.abbott@sabp.nhs.uk  01372 216018

Bequest in a will

Many people donate to charities by leaving a gift in their will. If you would like to help by remembering Surrey and Borders’ charitable fund in your will, you can arrange a donation of a fixed amount or a share of the residue of your estate. We suggest you contact your advisors for details on how to arrange this and the appropriate wording to use.