Do you use any of the Trust’s services?
Do you care for someone who uses our services?
Join our Forum of Carers and people who Use our Services as one way of having your say about the way we do things and helping us improve services.
FoCUS achievements include:
- Improving the STEPPS therapy programme and developing parallel training for carers to improve their understanding
- Working with staff to develop a new Community Mental Health Recovery Service discharge leaflet
- Raising issues relating to the discharge process, which led to an audit to check the Trust's compliance with the standards of discharge that have been set
- Supporting the development of the Single Point of Access for people in mental health crisis
- Providing feedback on the accessible information and smoking policies, welcome packs and appointment letters
- Raising accessibility issues at Farnham Road Hospital
FoCUS is supported independently of Surrey and Borders by the Surrey Coalition of Disabled People and LF Solutions.
Surrey Coalition of Disabled People
Tel: 01483 456 558
Text: 07563 997 932
Fax: 01483 456 561
Address: Astolat, Coniers Way, Burpham, Surrey GU4 7HL
Nikki Roberts, Chief Executive
Immy Markwick, Interim Involvement Facilitator
Mobile: 07593 991 993
Mobile: 07727 273 242