The Carers' Handbook is a downloadable resource for anyone who cares for someone who is receiving care and treatment from the Trust.
Click on any of the chapter titles to download a PDF to print at home.
- Introduction and who this handbook is for (6 pages)
- Am I a carer? (7 pages)
- Carers' Rights (8 pages)
- Young Carers (6 pages)
- Young Adult carers (7 pages)
- Confidentiality & information-sharing (7 pages)
- How to get support for the person you care for (6 pages)
- Benefits (6 pages)
- Information about diagnosis (5 pages)
- Understanding medication (5 pages)
- Physical Health (8 pages)
- Recommended books for carers (5 pages)
- A-Z directory (12 pages)
- Print entire handbook (36 pages)