Surrey KT19 8QJ,
Telephone: 01372 203 027
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Team Manager: Donna Gill
Service Manager: Billy Scutt
Out of Hours Contact
Trust Switchboard: 0300 5555 222
Derby House is a residential service for women with learning disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
The service provides specialist intensive support to individuals with severe challenging behaviour, and whose needs cannot be met within mainstream services.
The service provides:
- Purpose built environment incorporating a large, well maintained and enclosed garden
- Individual bedrooms
- Range of activities aimed at developing and maintaining the routine of daily living and skills in a variety of settings, to promote independence
- Day activities provided at dedicated day services with individual packages of support including intensive interaction programmes
- Workshop for craft-based activities and sensory area for relaxation
- Opportunities to be involved in all aspects of running the home and garden.
To find Derby House, use the map on the right or download a printable map.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
Referrals can be made through the Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
Females with a learning disability, particularly with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Dependent on the needs of the individual