We recognise that everyone is different and we are committed to working for equality and fairness for our staff and people who use our services including those with disabilities, people who are lesbian, bisexual, gay or transgender and those from minority backgrounds.
Surrey and Borders Partnership is passionate about developing a culture that values human differences and similarities at every level of the organisation.
We are also committed to ensuring that we:
- Provide accessible and inclusive services to all
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Advance equality of opportunity between different groups
- Foster good relations between different groups.
We have teamed up with Disabled Go to help disabled people plan visits to Trust services with information on all of our sites and accessibility details. Visit our pages on the Disabled Go website.
- Our Equality & Human Rights Objectives 2016-2020
- Annual Equality Report 2016/17
- Annual Equality Report 2015/16
- Workforce Equality and Diversity Report 2016/17
- Workforce Equality and Diversity Report 2015/16
NHS Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES)
- Workforce Race Equality Action Plan Executive Report 2018
- Workforce Race Equality Action Plan 2018
- Workforce Race Equality Standard 2017
- Workforce Race Equality Standard 2016
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Action Plan 2016
Equality Delivery System (EDS)
We conduct Equality Impact Assessments for all our policies and service development programmes. These are included as an appendix in each document. Find a policy.