Our Community Teams for People with Learning Disabilities carry out assessments of people's health and social needs. They also help plan and arrange care and support for adults with learning disabilities and their carers, and provide a range of specialist health services such as: occupational therapy; physiotherapy; speech and language therapy; community nursing; psychology and psychiatry.
The team can help people with learning disabilities gain access to a range of other specialist services such as health, education, day activities, respite care and employment opportunities.
- Gatton Place, St Matthew's Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1TA
- Ramsay House, Richmond Crescent, West Park Road, Epsom, Surrey KT19 8PH
- Aldershot Centre for Health, 3rd Floor, Hospital Hill, Aldershot, Hants GU11 1AY
- Cassia House, Ludlow Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7NR
- Bourne House, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0JL
Oasis Therapy Suite
- St Ebbas, Hook Road, Epsom KT19 8QJ