Surrey KT19 8QJ,
Telephone: 01372 203 063
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Team Manager: Asha Rampersad
Service Manager: Billy Scutt
Out of Hours Contact
Trust Switchboard: 0300 5555 222
Ashmount is a seven-bedroom residential service for men with moderate to severe learning disabilities and autistic spectrum disorders.
The service provides specialist intensive support to individuals with severe challenging behaviour - whose needs cannot be met within mainstream services.
The service provides:
- Purpose built environment incorporating a large, well maintained and enclosed garden
- Individual bedrooms
- Range of activities aimed at developing and maintaining activities of daily living and skills in a variety of settings, to promote independence
- Day activities provided at dedicated day services with individual packages of support including intensive interaction programmes
- Workshop for craft-based activities and sensory area for relaxation
- Opportunities to be involved in all aspects of running the home and garden
To find Ashmount, use the map on the right or download a printable map.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead
- Surrey Heath
Referrals can be made through the Community Team for People with Learning Disabilities
Adult males with a moderate to severe learning disability, particularly those with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
Dependent on the needs of the individual