Jinny Quinnel Unit (Portacabin opposite A&E),
Surrey KT18 7EG,
Telephone: 01372 204 200 / 735 735 ext 6864. Contact on bleep 920 via SABP switchboard on 0300 5555 222
Fax: 01372 204 174
Team Manager: Loreta Rafter
Service Manager: Pretima Seeruthan
General manager: Matt Lamport
Out of Hours Contact
Trust Switchboard: 0300 5555 222
The Liaison Psychiatry Service at Epsom General Hospital offers a range of services to the general hospital including inpatients being treated for physical illness that have mental health problems complicating their care and discharge.
The service also sees people who present to the A&E department with a mental health crisis and/or deliberate self-harm. We accept referrals for patients aged 16 and above.
The services we offer include:
- Mental health assessments
- A range of psychological, psychosocial and pharmacological treatments
- Consultation, advice and assistance in the management of common mental health problems and serious behavioural disorders in a mental health context
- Referral and signposting to appropriate agencies following assessment
- Support and advice for carers.
- Epsom and Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate and Banstead