11-13 Ockford Road,
Surrey GU7 1QU,
Telephone: 01483 528 100
Evening appointments available by arrangement with team/practitioner
Service Manager: Natasha Cumberland
Community Services Manager West: Tham Dewa
Out of Hours Contact
Mental Health Crisis Helpline: 0800 915 4644
SMS texting for people with speech or hearing difficulties: 07717 989 024
Next Generation Text Service App or Textphone users (www.ngts.org.uk): 18001 0800 915 4644
Our CMHRSs are integrated health and social care teams with a single team manager. The teams focus specifically on adults with severe and enduring mental health issues. These multidisciplinary/agency teams are based within the community but work closely with all components of statutory services and a range of independent and voluntary sector agencies to provide a cohesive package of care. Referral is via your GP.
About Berkeley House
Please note there is no public parking on site. Nearest car parks can be found at:
- South Street (entrance on Flambard Road). Pay and display with 2 blue badge spaces
- Mill Lane (entrance on Station Road). Pay and display with no blue badge spaces
Unfortunately there is no disabled parking available on site. We are happy to make alternative arrangements to see people who require disabled parking bays either at Farnham Road Hospital in Guildford or at their home.
Train: We are a 10 minute walk from Godalming train station which has services from Haslemere, Witley, Milford, Farncombe and Guildford.
Bus: Bus routes that service Ockford Road are:
- 42: Cranleigh – Dunsfold – Godalming
- 46: Farnham – Godalming
- 70/71/72: Guildford – Haslemere – Godalming
- 523: Guildford – Wonersh – Godalming
- 503: Godalming – Wonersh – Guildford
There are seperate satellite clinics for people who live in Cranleigh, Farnham and Haslemere. People of working age can attend appointments at these local clinics and we continue to see people in their own home.
Bloggs Way, Cranleigh GU6 8AW
Click here for Cranleigh clinic map
11-13 Ockford Road, Godalming GU7 1QU.
Click here for Godalming clinic map
Haslewey Centre, Wey Hill, Lion Green, Haslemere GU27 1LD
Click here for Haslemere map
Carers of people who use Waverley CMHRS and its clinics are supported by a Carers Practice Worker. Carers information can be found at www.sabp.nhs.uk/advice/carers.
We accept referrals from: GPs, IAPT talking therapy providers and social services.
- GPs can refer to us using the NHS Electronic Referral Service
- Other referrers can email a referral to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0300 456 8342 to speak to our Single Point of Access for Adult Mental Health Services / Mental Health Crisis Helpline if a same day response is needed or you would like to follow up on a referral. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Adults aged 18-65 who are experiencing acute or severe and enduring mental health problems, including personality disorder, that requires assessment and intervention from a secondary care team.
28 days for routine appointments, five days for urgent appointments and emergency referrals will be assessed on the same day.