101 Walnut Tree Close,
Telephone: This is a drop-in service, no phone number is available
Open for people experiencing a mental health crisis:
6pm-11pm, 365 days a year
To speak to someone who knows what you're going through, drop-in for peer or wellbeing support:
Between 6pm and 8pm, daily.
Virtual Safe Haven
We are also available to offer crisis support virtually using the link: https://nhs.vc/sabp/safe-haven-guildford This virtual service is available from 6pm to 11pm.
Interim Safe Haven Manager: Jo Tuckley
Interim Associate Director, Crisis Care Services: Richard Ilsley
An evening and weekend drop-in service for anyone experiencing a mental health crisis or their carer.
We provide this service in partnership with:
- Surrey Heartlands Health and Social Care Partnership
- Oakleaf Enterprise, a local mental health charity who specialise in providing vocational training for those with mental health issues
- Catalyst, a non-profit organisation who specialist in mental health and drug and alcohol misuse services.
Safe Haven services are available in five town centre locations across Surrey and north east Hampshire and open to residents of any district or borough within this area. e.g. if you live in Epsom you could drop in to the Guildford Safe Haven.
Mental Health Crisis Support
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or emotional distress you can contact our Mental Health Crisis Helpline on 0800 915 4644. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for mental health advice and support. More information at www.sabp.nhs.uk/help
People with speech or hearing difficulties can access the mental health crisis line by:
- Dialling us through the BT Relay App or Textphone: 18001 0800 915 4644. More information at www.relayuk.bt.com
- Sending an SMS text to 07717 989 024 (Please note this service is only available to adults aged 18 years and over).
Self-referral, everyone welcome
Anyone experiencing a mental health crisis or their carers can attend